HEALTHCARE DATA CENTER
Protected Harbor has worked with healthcare organizations, providers, specialists, and medical practices across the country thanks to our company’s focus in Healthcare IT (HCIT). Whether you need a complete IT management solution, or you just need to fill in some gaps within your current IT team, we’ve got you covered. We specialize in medical workflows as well as healthcare processes that help improve experiences from the front desk to the back office even to the waiting room.
Data protection, regulation compliance, patient care, and faster systems are our top priority. How your business functions from check-in to check-out is what matters most. If the slightest issue arises, this can cause damage to your company’s reputation. At Protected Harbor, we make sure IT and digital technology is a benefit to your practice, not a burden.
In a world with increasing regulations, continuous security threats, and growing expectations from patients and clinicians, healthcare industry must transform their care delivery models and provide better experiences. Protected Harbor helps you to integrate and modernize technology so you can focus on patients, caregivers, and your community.
Are your servers almost always down? Is old software stopping you from quickly accessing EHRs? Are tight budgets and limited staffing overworking your IT team and hurting company productivity? Is your Patient Health Information data at risk of a leak or non-compliance issue? A healthcare-managed service provider like Protected Harbor can proactively monitor and maintain your healthcare IT systems to help eliminate downtime, improve security, and ensure uninterrupted care.
A strong network infrastructure can help to boost the performance of applications, such as; electronic records management and telemedicine. Plus, it can handle increasingly heavy data loads while maintaining reliability. As a strategic partner for healthcare organizations and medical providers we can help you:
- Safeguard Protected Health Information (PHI), ensure HIPAA compliance, and help organizations reach HITRUST & SOC2 compliance.
- Modernize infrastructure and core applications to support hybrid care models that offer secure, seamless clinician and patient-centric experiences.
- Design an end-to-end cloud strategy to support your organization’s unique goals, including the integration of data and applications from acquisition and divestiture activity.
- Migrate and optimize workloads, such as electronic health records to the cloud in order to improve access and flexibility.
- Improve efficiency of health applications and collaboration tools.
Protect the Healthcare and Medical Industry from Attacks, Outages, Downtime, and More.
Protected Harbor Partners With Healthcare Providers to Achieve Key Business Outcomes
Our extensive global network of SOC 2, SOC 3, HIPAA, and PCI-compliant data centers offer a safe environment to protect both patient and hospital information.
Protected Harbor’s facilities will be a clear advantage for your patients as well as your healthcare organization, given how vital privacy protection is to patients.
With industry-leading 99.99% uptime service-level agreements, Protected Harbor provides a portfolio of secure, protected, and compliant data center infrastructures and interconnectivity solutions.
Watch our CEO Discuss Healthcare Data Breach Trends at HIMSS 2022
- Ensure that apps and data are accessible at all times with 99.99% uptime.
- Reduce long-term capital and ongoing operational costs.
- Maintain compliance with HIPAA, HITECH, and other governmental mandates.
- Ensure cutting-edge physical security.
- Provide real-time health information to hospital networks and the healthcare industry.
Trust Protected Harbor for top-notch, healthcare data center solutions made to meet your needs both now and in the future. We’ve worked with the top companies in the healthcare sector for many years, so we can guarantee you’ll get the proper assistance.[/wgl_custom_text][wgl_spacing spacer_size=”50px”]
Don’t let IT hold you back. Whatever the size of your needs, our team can help you to meet your IT goals. Fill out the form below to get in contact today.